Avinash Kaushik is the author of the highly rated blog on Web Research & Analytics called Occam’s Razor . His professional career has been focused on Decision Support Systems at Fortune 500 companies such as Silicon Graphics, DirecTV Broadband, Intuit and DHL in Asia, Middle East and the US.
Avinash runs his independent Web Analytics consulting practice: ZQ Insights. His clients include fortune 100 companies such as Dell, Google and AOL.
He is also the Digital Marketing Evangelist for Google.
His most recent corporate role was as the Director of Web Research & Analytics at Intuit where he is responsible for the business, technical and strategic elements of the web decision making platform supporting 60 plus Intuit websites. His team provided leadership in the areas of:
- Advanced Web Analytics
- Competitive Intelligence Analysis
- Experimentation and Testing (A/B, Multivariate etc)
- ClickStream & Outcomes Analysis
- Customer Satisfaction measurement & VOC analysis
- Web Research (Lab Usability, Site Visits, Heuristic Evaluations etc)
Avinash has given presentations / keynotes at conferences in the US and Europe including Web 2.0, SES, eMetrics Summits, Ad-Tech etc in the US and Europe. His presentations have focused on some of these topics:
- Creating a Data Driven Web Decision Making Culture.
- Customer Centric Decision Making: Steps for Foundational Web Success
- Evolving From Web Analytics to Web Insights.
- Campaign Optimization: Ad Formats, Creative and Program Measurement Options
- Extracting Greater ROI for Online Efforts
- Lowering Customer Acquisitions Costs - Multiple Efficiency Tactics
- Business Intelligence and Decision Making on the Web
- Attempting the perfect Trinity: Website Experience + Behaviour + Outcomes
Avinash has a Bachelors of Mechanical Engineering from Marathwada University and a MBA from Ohio State University. He also holds the title of Associate Instructor University of British Columbia.